Sunday, February 24, 2008

Still here!!

Hi all... I'm still here - just computerless for about the 3rd or 4th week! GRRRRRR!!! The Dell Dude is making housecalls...hopefully I'll be back up and running by next weekend! Meanwhile - I've been working on:

Road to Oklahoma - top is in the last stages - will post soon.
Catching up on my Crazy Quilt Stitches - will post soon.
Stripe of the Month - January needs redone (OK, I admit, I cut my diagonals one too many times!); working on February
Purchased backing and linings for My Scrappy Quilt & Civil War quilt - so off they can go to be quilted - the first time I've had this done! How exciting!
Purchased backing for Starz Wall Hanging - plan to quilt that myself over the next few months...

At Saturday's artzy event at my friend Joyce's, I joined my mom, Joyce and a few others... I decided to finish up several scrapbook and photo projects that had been started - finished my "Friends, Wedding Pix" - will post; made progress on my WKKF goodbye/engagement/Happy 50th photo albums; started my "Notes - 2008" book of lists.....

That's about it for now - sorry no photos tonight... using my work PC and don't have any to post quite yet! Have a wonderful week!

Blessings: friends you can move away from yet they're always there... hobbies to ground you... good books, and special moments...

3 comments:

Susan said...

So nice to know that you are making some progress behind the scenes, though. I hope your computer is fixed soon. I know that has to be frustrating. They should just give you a new computer! Paul has a Dell laptop that has given him fits since about 6 months after he bought it. I can hardly wait until we can afford to buy him a new one!

Candi said...

I know you've come further than your last post. Sure will be happy when we can see more of you. I'm having puter problems and ready to drop kick this puppy out the door! lol Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes.
HUGZ:)
Candi

Kathleen said...

Sorry you are having computer problems. Sounds like you are getting alot accomplished. Kathy at the Blig Blog http://akinaustralia.wordpress.com/