Friday, May 30, 2008

Vacation Fun


Just back from Charleston, SC - two photos to share for now - finally finished the quilt and gave it to my daughter-in-law Stefanie from Charlotte, NC - and the second photo is a fun quilt shop I visited both in Charleston and in Summerville - the Charleston shop was rather small but quaint and full of fun and hospitality - the Summerville shop was obviously the main one - wonderful store in a historic building - full of creativity and inspiration!!! Lots of goodies snuck their way back into my suitcase from there!!! You'll have to visit when you have a chance!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, you did get to see them both! I love both locations, and they used to have different focus fabrics at each one. I love the old hardware store in Summerville, though, and the whole little town. They still had a Piggly Wiggly last time I was there!