Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back In Business!!!

Well I've almost survived another crazy week! My computer has been out of commission since New Year's Day - thanks to my sweet son Nick (and no thanks to 4 calls to the call centers of 2 vendors in India) I'm back in business! Without a computer I couldn't do genealogy, couldn't communicate w/family and friends via the cyberworld, couldn't get my new camera operation - yikes, so I got some quilting done! Will post photo soon of finished quilt top of my civil war block-of-the month quilt I finished.... I'm pleased with it overall, imperfections and all! Also finishing this week's crazy quilting lesson - stitches.... so will be posting a few things this weekend but wanted to get this message posted to let you all know I'm still around! Send warm weather - it's supposed to get down to 9 degrees tomorrow....a bit chilly - and to think it was almost 60 less than 10 days ago!! Crazy mid-west winters! More later, friends!

4 comments:

Susan said...

I'm glad you have your computer back. I love genealogy, too. I want to see your CW quilt top!

Your weather is yo-yoing! I hope it warms up at least a little and soon.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I'm glad that you are back online! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Candi said...

Sooooooo glad you're back on line! Missed seeing you and chatting. How's your class going?
HUGZ:_
Candi

Kathleen said...

Sounds like you have wonderful gratitudes. First Nick, then your computer back, wow you are lucky.
Hope to read an update in your blog later in the week with a new picture of your quilt. Kathy Blig Blog