Saturday, August 4, 2007

A few more album photos - inside



Here's the inside cover of Barb's album (my secret sister) and the last page. I will have to try and get her one of the heart's (once I get the hang of it!)... it was great fun shopping for her and imaginging her personality... am looking forward to "meeting" her someday soon!
Now onto a real crazy quilt project - I'm so ready, thanks to my secret sister Candi who supplied me with more than enough to get started!! Going to cut out my first heart tomorrow.... I'm also taking an Encaustics class from joggles (bet you wonder what that means! More later about that!) - will post my homework from that next week as well! Never enough moments in the day to do it all.......... Oh well, just something to look forward to I guess - more soon!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Oh Lindy, she is going to just love the album! It's beautiful!
HUGZ:)
Candi